Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Beautiful Day in Iowa


Freezing rain, rain, slush, ice rivers, 1/2 inch of ice on the sidewalks, and 3-5 inches of snow predicted for later. I took the bus to work today, but I sure debated on staying home entirely. It is just disgusting here. Except for the trees. They look pretty all covered with ice. . .before they crack and take down the power lines.


I went to Michael's to look for Holiday decor last night. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find Patons Soy Wool Stripes. I bought 4 skeins. Depending on how this knits up I might have to go get more, in some different colors. I've seen several projects done with this stuff and it just glows. It's lovely. I am sure I have other things to do, but I just want to knit this stuff right up. I am thinking a new scarf for myself.

No comments: