Monday, December 17, 2007

Successful Sunday


After months of a mysterious toilet draining/filling issue the DH operated on the toilet. It was a long and difficult surgery, with much screaming, stomping, cursing, flooding of water and other things I don't even like to imagine. The patient survived the operation and appears to be even healthier than before. DH might have a little bit of remaining resentment that a large part of his Sunday afternoon was spent in a puddle of toilet water trying to bend his body in impossible ways in order to perform said surgery. . .but he is pleased that the patient survived and we have a toilet that doesn't randomly drain/fill anymore. I will forget that I originally suggested a plumber.


For my part, some of my best GF came over and we sewed, knitted, and snacked the day away. . .so we had a lovely day as well.


I purchased some new yarn on Saturday at the farmers market. I am not sure what it will be when it grows up, but I sure like it.

No comments: